Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

Green Product I Love: My S'well Bottle


This little green bottle packs a lot of punch, and has been by my side since I bought it a few weeks back!

When you purchase a bottle, you are supporting WaterAid, which provides safe, hygienic, and sanitized water to the world's poorest communities, as well as cutting down on the waste of plastic bottles that are disposed of each day.

Aside from the green benefits of this bottle, it looks super sleek...I get asked about it often in work meetings, and it is made of double stainless steel, so liquids stay cold for 24 hours, and hot for 12 hours!

I put it to the test, and brought my S'well with cold water to my 100 degree hot yoga class, which is pretty much always impossible to maintain a cold water bottle throughout the whole class, and SUCCESS!

Not only that...Every Sunday I take my dog for a long walk and play session down at the beach, and my coffee is usually cold by the time we're done, but the S'well passed that test too!



To snag one up for yourself, you can find them here. I know I'll be buying a few more for holiday gifts this year, and I have to say the wine bottle size could come in pretty handy for some outdoor strolls through Christmas lights!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...