Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Veggie Eats: Vegan Caesar Dressing


I am definitely a sucker for a good creamy dressing or dip, and this Vegan Caesar won't disappoint! 

It tastes divine drizzled over a salad, or as I prefer, drizzled over roasted potatoes...heck, I just dip each bite! ...Sure to satisfy my craving for some creamy comfort food.

Ingredients:

Olive oil, 1 cup
Water, 1/4 cup
Lemon, Juice of 1-2
White wine vinegar, 1 Tbsp
Salt, 1 tsp
Tamari, 1 tsp
Dijon mustard, 1 tsp
Black pepper, 1/4 tsp
Garlic, 2 cloves
Nutritional yeast, 1/4 cup
Tofu, 1/2 pound, 8 ounces

Add all ingredients to blender or food processor and blend until smooth.

Your salads will smile with this one!

3 comments:

  1. This is a GREAT recipe! I featured it in my Vegan Caesar Salad post today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leanne, I just checked out your post and love your blog, thanks for featuring my recipe, glad we can help each other find dairy-free options that taste just like the real thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of people are becoming health conscious already. They prefer to prepare their own food to make sure they are eating just healthy foods. They would not know what ingredients are used in commercial foods.

    Dressings Company

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...