Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

DEtox to REtox


Phew...that was one crazy week! I am ready for some rest, relaxation, and rejuvenation this weekend!

Sometimes the weekends include a bit more eating out and maybe a glass of wine or two, so when I'm feeling like I need a little detox before I retox, this green juice is refreshing and oh so easy to whip up!

Ingredients:

Cucumber, chopped
Lemon, peeled
Spinach, large handful
Ground matcha green tea, 1-2 tablespoons
Cayenne pepper, 1 teaspoon
Filtered water, 3/4 cup

I have an amazing Blendtec blender, so I throw in all the ingredients, and choose the 'whole juice' option, but this can also be whipped up in a Vitamix or juicer.

Do you have any yummy detox combos for juices and smoothies that are your go-to?? I would love to hear, as I'm always needing a new combo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...